lunedì, gennaio 22, 2007

Lawrence Lessig on Free Culture (subtitled extract)

This is a very short subtitled passage from Lawrence Lessig's address at Wikimania 2006. IThe passage was extracted from the full video posted by raines at http://blip.tv/file/57456 using iMovie, subtitled with MAGpie (1), then captured again with SnapzProx at a low resolution, only 10 images/sec and resizing it at 80%. Hence the very low visual quality.

But on the one hand, the sound is OK, and on the other hand, I am presently working on the captioning of the whole video, so I thought that if I postied this extract here, maybe other people might volunteer to help me do so ;-). If you are, please write to me at claude.almansi @ gmail.com (removing the spaces before and after the @).

(1) Here are the relevant downloadable subtitling files:


Nessun commento: